You are on this page because you want to know how to take CBD, or how much CBD to take. We think that is very smart of you. And we want to help you to approach this as smart as possible to get the most benefit and value from CBD.
How much should I take?
First thing to remember is that every body is different. Everyone has a unique body chemistry, weight, and metabolism, and therefore their own experience with CBD. And, everyone is looking for their own outcome. Some want to sleep better. Some want pain relief. There are many potential benefits from CBD, each impacting your best dosing.
- Decide if you need a MICRO, STANDARD, or MACRO dose based on condition (see below)
- Introduce CBD slowly into your system. Begin will smallest amount under micro, standard, or macro dosage category.
- Take current dose 2-3 days before increasing incrementally.
- If you experience a reduced benefit, revert back to your previous dose.
How do I take the drops?
- We offer both 1000mg and 2000mg 1oz bottles. Determine which strength you will be using.
- There are 30 ml in each bottle. Each full dropper is 1ml. You can divide that dropper into four different dosages using the graduated marks on the glass.
- Using the graduated dropper, measure your dosage based on the diagram shown (also found on your tincture package).
- Place oil under your tongue and hold there for one minute so that the CBD quickly absorbs into your system.
- Swallow the remainder of the oil allowing it to absorb within your digestive system.
- Take your doses 7-8 hours apart.
- Take at least half an hour before a meal.